The challenge begins July 15th 2016 5pm PST and ends on August 14th 2016 at 5pm PST
- The challenge has 6 tracks.
- Each track will focus on different disciplines of reverse engineering, threat intelligence, programming, etc.
- Each track will have multiple challenges of increasing difficulty.
- The first challenge from each track will be released at the start date, and will contain the key for the next challenge.
The challenge is meant for individual participation, teams will not be eligible to win monetary prizes.
Individuals must meet the following criteria in order to participate:
- Over the age of eighteen (18) and living in the United States at the start of the competition, or over the age of twenty-one (21) anywhere else in the world.
- Not a resident of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
- Not restricted by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.