The challenge begins June 9th 2017 4pm PST and ends on July 23rd 2017 at 4pm PST.
- The challenge has 5 tracks.
- Each track will focus on different disciplines of reverse engineering, threat intelligence, programming, etc.
- Each track will have multiple challenges of increasing difficulty.
- The first challenge from each track will be released at the start date, and will contain the key for the next challenge.
- There will be individual challenges hidden in the CTF, with a prize for the first person to solve each.
- The challenge is meant for individual participation, teams will not be eligible to win monetary prizes.
- Individuals must meet the following criteria in order to participate:
- Over the age of eighteen (18) and living in the United States at the start of the competition, or over the age of twenty-one (21) anywhere else in the world.
- Not a resident of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
- Not restricted by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.